1. How much did the most expensive Easter egg ever made cost?
2. On what day does Lent end?
3. How long does it take a chick to grow in an egg, and hatch?
4. Where did the Easter bunny originate from?
5. When did people start decorating eggs?
6. Who sold the first chocolate egg?
7. What flower is associated with Easter?
8. What is the traditional art of decorating eggs called?
9. True or False – If you have given up chocolate for Lent, you can still eat it on Sundays?
10. Why do we celebrate Easter?
Spring festival of new life
Resurrection of Jesus
Anglo-Saxon goddess of light, ‘Eostre’
Birth of Jesus
Traditional beginning of the cocoa harvest
(Answers will be published elsewhere on the website on Sunday!)