1) This policy relates to all complaints made against the editors’ code of practise administered by IPSO
2) DNG Media aims to handle all complaints as efficiently and effectively as possible
3) All complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days
4) If we receive multiple complaints about the same issue we may make one response to all.
5) We may request further information from you, for us to investigate your complaint.
6) We will seek to resolve the complaint once all the details have been established to your satisfaction within 28 days where appropriate. If we fail to resolve this to your satisfaction then you may refer the matter to IPSO.
7) If we feel that we cannot take your complaint forward because we do not believe it has raised a complaint against the Editors Code we will let you know.
8) You can see a copy of the Editors Code here.
9) If you are not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint you can contact IPSO here.
10) If at any stage we do not hear back from you within a 28 day period, we will consider your complaint to be resolved.