It’s really easy, but remember to ask a grown up for permission.
You will need:
11oz dark chocolate, broken up
4oz butter, in cubes
6 tbsp golden syrup
2 selection boxes
7oz digestive biscuits
3oz mini marshmallows
1. Grease and line a square baking tray with baking parchment.
2. Put the butter, syrup and dark chocolate in a bowl and melt it down over a pan of hot water.
3. Open one of the selection boxes and break up the contents into small pieces, also break up the biscuits. Stir together in a bowl and pour over the melted chocolate. Add 2oz of the marshmallows.
4. Tip the mixture into the baking tray, put the bars from the second selection box on top along with the rest of the marshmallows.
5. Put in the fridge to set for at least four hours, or overnight if possible.
6. Serve and enjoy.