- Spellbound Nails and Beauty, Dumfries, created these to die for unicorn nails
2. Nails fit for a mermaid by Spellbound Nails and Beauty
3. Under the sea friendly nails by Spellbound
4. Proving you’re never too old for Disney, Spellbound hand crafted these Snow White beauties
5. Go chrome or go home by Kelly McVie
6. Proving chrome’s a trend that’s not going anywhere. Nails by Beauty by Donna
7. Festive feeling by Spellbound
8. Black talons with a sparkly finish by DeElegance, Dumfries
9. Matte attack nails by DeElegance
10. Why wear your heart on your sleeve when you can wear it on your fingertips? Lovely look by Diva Nails by Gail Currie
11. Proving mermaid trends are alive and well in Dumfries and Galloway. By Diva Nails
12. Flower power nails by Diva Nails
13. This is Halloween. Nails this pretty could never be frightening! By Spellbound
14. This show-stopping 3D nail creation by Spellbound recently won a competition. But are you brave enough for the 3D trend?
Next we want to feature the fiercest make-up looks in the region – experienced MUA with a look you want to share? Or just a talented beauty fanatic? Email reporter Amanda on email@example.com or contact her through Facebook with your pictures for a chance to be featured!